Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Tigres UANL VS Monterrey Match Preview Primera Division de Mexico

Tigres UANL VS Monterrey Match Preview Primera Division de Mexico

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:45:14 GMT     From: goaloo    

Tigres UANL  VS  Monterrey  Match Preview  Primera Division de Mexico

Tigres UANL  VS  Monterrey  Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Mexico---Match Time:12/8/2017 10:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME TIGRES UANL VS. MONTERREY
In the last 4 games Tigres UANL played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Tigres UANL have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 4 games Monterrey played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Monterrey have an Goal difference from 11:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Tigres UANL and Monterrey scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME TIGRES UANL VS. MONTERREY
Tigres UANL 6-3-1
In last 10 games Tigres UANL won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Monterrey 7-1-2
In last 10 games Monterrey won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Tigres UANL - Monterrey (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Tigres UANL wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Monterrey to win this game is 40%
 
Tigres UANL  VS  Monterrey  Match Preview
Picks: Over 2.5
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.