Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > BettingTips > Atalanta VS Lyon Betting Tips UEFA Europa League

Atalanta VS Lyon Betting Tips UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 09:44:00 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atalanta  VS  Lyon  Betting Tips  UEFA Europa League

Atalanta  VS  Lyon  Livescore Odds Comparison
UEFA Europa League---Match Time:12/8/2017 02:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
[Goaloo Data]
1. In the last 15 matches, Atalanta got 5 wins, 5 draws and 5 loss, now ranking the 10th with 20 points in the league. In the last 20 matches, Atalanta got winning rate of 45%, Odds win rate of 55%, Over 2.5 rate of 50% and Odd rate of 35%.
 
2. In the last 16 matches, Lyon got 9 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses, now ranking the 2nd in the league with 32 points. In the last 20 matches, Lyon got winning rate of 55%, Odds win rate of 45%, Over 2.5 rate of 60% and Odd rate of 50%.
 
3.Two teams had only one against game in UEFA EL 2017, Sep. which ended with with a draw.
 
[Handicap analysis]
First odd by mainstream bookmakers is generally opened as 0, return of 0.775. Later live odd increased to 0.25, return of 0.875, showing more support to home team Atalanta. As to European handicap, first odd was opened as 2.47-3.55-2.62, and was later adjusted to 2.17-3.70-3.10, where home team Atalanta winning index was decreased and away team Lyon winning index was increased and draw is also likely. With both support in Asian handicap and European handicap, therefore, it is suggested to bet on home team Atalanta. 
 
Atalanta vs Lyon Betting Tips
Picks: Atalanta wins or draw/ Atalanta -0.25 
 
 

Submit by tipster Vicky

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.