Levante VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Levante got 0 wins, 8 draws and 11 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.20 with 8 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Mallorca got 4 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.15 with 20 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Levante win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Levante win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 77.78% in the last 10 matches. Mallorca win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Levante last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/L/D; Handicap:L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Mallorca last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/D; Handicap: W/L/L/W/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Levante wins is 43.60%, the chance for a draw is 28.36% and the chance for Mallorca to win this game is 28.04%.


Levante VS Mallorca
Prediction:Levante

Levante VS Mallorca Prediction Spanish La Liga