Real Sociedad VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Sociedad got 8 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 30 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Celta Vigo got 6 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Sociedad win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Celta Vigo win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Sociedad last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. Celta Vigo last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/D/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Sociedad wins is 51.51%, the chance for a draw is 27.05% and the chance for Celta Vigo to win this game is 21.44%.


Real Sociedad VS Celta Vigo
Prediction:Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad VS Celta Vigo Prediction Spanish La Liga