Granada CF VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Granada CF got 5 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.13 with 23 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. FC Barcelona got 8 wins, 7 draws and 4 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.5 with 31 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Granada CF win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Granada CF win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Barcelona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Granada CF last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:W/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: V/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Granada CF wins is 19.22%, the chance for a draw is 23.53% and the chance for FC Barcelona to win this game is 57.25%.


Granada CF VS FC Barcelona
Prediction:FC Barcelona

Granada CF VS FC Barcelona Prediction Spanish La Liga