Greuther Furth VS VfB Stuttgart Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Greuther Furth got 1 wins, 2 draws and 14 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.18 with 5 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. VfB Stuttgart got 4 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.16 with 17 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Greuther Furth win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 37.50%, over 2.5 rate is 37.50% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Greuther Furth win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. VfB Stuttgart win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Greuther Furth last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. VfB Stuttgart last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/D/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Greuther Furth wins is 26.12%, the chance for a draw is 26.49% and the chance for VfB Stuttgart to win this game is 47.39%.


Greuther Furth VS VfB Stuttgart
Prediction:VfB Stuttgart

Greuther Furth VS VfB Stuttgart Prediction German Bundesliga