SC Freiburg VS Arminia Bielefeld Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. SC Freiburg got 8 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.3 with 29 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Arminia Bielefeld got 3 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.17 with 16 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 28.57%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, SC Freiburg win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches. Arminia Bielefeld win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. SC Freiburg last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/O. Arminia Bielefeld last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that SC Freiburg wins is 58.24%, the chance for a draw is 23.96% and the chance for Arminia Bielefeld to win this game is 17.80%.


SC Freiburg VS Arminia Bielefeld
Prediction:SC Freiburg

SC Freiburg VS Arminia Bielefeld Prediction German Bundesliga