TSG Hoffenheim VS Augsburg Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. TSG Hoffenheim got 8 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.5 with 28 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Augsburg got 4 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.15 with 18 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, TSG Hoffenheim win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Augsburg win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. TSG Hoffenheim last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Augsburg last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that TSG Hoffenheim wins is 61.04%, the chance for a draw is 21.91% and the chance for Augsburg to win this game is 17.05%.


TSG Hoffenheim VS Augsburg
Prediction:TSG Hoffenheim

TSG Hoffenheim VS Augsburg Prediction German Bundesliga