Eintracht Frankfurt VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
German Bundesliga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Eintracht Frankfurt got 7 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.6 with 27 points in German Bundesliga.

 

2. Borussia Dortmund got 11 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.2 with 34 points in German Bundesliga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Eintracht Frankfurt win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Borussia Dortmund win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Eintracht Frankfurt last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:W/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Borussia Dortmund last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/L; Handicap: L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Eintracht Frankfurt wins is 27.29%, the chance for a draw is 24.59% and the chance for Borussia Dortmund to win this game is 48.12%.


Eintracht Frankfurt VS Borussia Dortmund
Prediction:Borussia Dortmund

Eintracht Frankfurt VS Borussia Dortmund Prediction German Bundesliga