Bristol City VS Fulham Prediction England FA Cup

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bristol City got 8 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.15 with 30 points in England Championship.

 

2. Fulham got 13 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.3 with 45 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bristol City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bristol City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Fulham win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bristol City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap:W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: L/D/D/D/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bristol City wins is 21.25%, the chance for a draw is 25.52% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 53.23%.


Bristol City VS Fulham
Prediction:Fulham

Bristol City VS Fulham Prediction England FA Cup