Chelsea VS Chesterfield Prediction England FA Cup

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Chelsea got 12 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 43 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Chesterfield got 12 wins, 7 draws and 1 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.1 with 43 points in England Conference.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Chelsea win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Chelsea win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chesterfield win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/D/D/W/W; Handicap:W/V/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Chesterfield last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/W; Handicap: L/L/-/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/-/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Chelsea wins is 89.13%, the chance for a draw is 7.52% and the chance for Chesterfield to win this game is 3.35%.


Chelsea VS Chesterfield
Prediction:Chelsea

Chelsea VS Chesterfield Prediction England FA Cup