Lens VS Rennes Prediction France Ligue 1

Sat, Jan.8 2022         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lens got 7 wins, 6 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.9 with 27 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Rennes got 9 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.4 with 31 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lens win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lens win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Rennes win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lens last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/D; Handicap:V/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U. Rennes last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lens wins is 34.86%, the chance for a draw is 27.29% and the chance for Rennes to win this game is 37.85%.


Lens VS Rennes
Prediction:Rennes

Lens VS Rennes Prediction France Ligue 1