Rayo Vallecano VS Real Betis Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Rayo Vallecano got 9 wins, 3 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 30 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Betis got 10 wins, 3 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.3 with 33 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Rayo Vallecano win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Rayo Vallecano win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Betis win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Rayo Vallecano last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/L; Handicap:W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Real Betis last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Rayo Vallecano wins is 38.93%, the chance for a draw is 27.23% and the chance for Real Betis to win this game is 33.85%.


Rayo Vallecano VS Real Betis
Prediction:Rayo Vallecano

Rayo Vallecano VS Real Betis Prediction Spanish La Liga