Sevilla VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sevilla got 12 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.2 with 41 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Getafe got 4 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.16 with 18 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sevilla win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sevilla win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches. Getafe win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sevilla last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U. Getafe last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/D; Handicap: W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sevilla wins is 61.45%, the chance for a draw is 25.35% and the chance for Getafe to win this game is 13.20%.


Sevilla VS Getafe
Prediction:Sevilla

Sevilla VS Getafe Prediction Spanish La Liga