Villarreal VS Atletico Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Villarreal got 7 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.8 with 28 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Atletico Madrid got 9 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.5 with 32 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Villarreal win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Villarreal win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Atletico Madrid win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Villarreal last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap:L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/O. Atletico Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Villarreal wins is 33.43%, the chance for a draw is 29.42% and the chance for Atletico Madrid to win this game is 37.15%.


Villarreal VS Atletico Madrid
Prediction:Atletico Madrid

Villarreal VS Atletico Madrid Prediction Spanish La Liga