Venezia VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Venezia got 4 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.16 with 17 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. AC Milan got 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.2 with 45 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Venezia win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Venezia win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. AC Milan win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Venezia last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O. AC Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/L; Handicap: W/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/V.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Venezia wins is 16.77%, the chance for a draw is 23.74% and the chance for AC Milan to win this game is 59.49%.


Venezia VS AC Milan
Prediction:AC Milan

Venezia VS AC Milan Prediction Italian Serie A