Inter Milan VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 14 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.1 with 46 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Lazio got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.8 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Lazio win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/V. Lazio last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 64.17%, the chance for a draw is 20.59% and the chance for Lazio to win this game is 15.24%.


Inter Milan VS Lazio
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS Lazio Prediction Italian Serie A