Lyon VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction France Ligue 1

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
France Ligue 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Lyon got 6 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.11 with 25 points in France Ligue 1.

 

2. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) got 14 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.1 with 46 points in France Ligue 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Lyon win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Lyon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Lyon last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/D/L; Handicap:L/V/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/V. Paris Saint Germain (PSG) last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: W/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Lyon wins is 25.18%, the chance for a draw is 22.69% and the chance for Paris Saint Germain (PSG) to win this game is 52.14%.


Lyon VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG)
Prediction:Paris Saint Germain (PSG)

Lyon VS Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Prediction France Ligue 1