Tottenham Hotspur VS Morecambe Prediction England FA Cup

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 10 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.6 with 33 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Morecambe got 6 wins, 5 draws and 13 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.21 with 23 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is {vs_oddswin}%, over 2.5 rate is {overrate}% in the last 0 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Morecambe win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Morecambe last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 88.56%, the chance for a draw is 8.04% and the chance for Morecambe to win this game is 3.39%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Morecambe
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur VS Morecambe Prediction England FA Cup