Liverpool VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England FA Cup

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Liverpool got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.3 with 42 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Shrewsbury Town got 8 wins, 5 draws and 12 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.15 with 29 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Liverpool win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 2 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Liverpool win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Shrewsbury Town win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Liverpool last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap:V/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Shrewsbury Town last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Liverpool wins is 85.84%, the chance for a draw is 9.66% and the chance for Shrewsbury Town to win this game is 4.51%.


Liverpool VS Shrewsbury Town
Prediction:Liverpool

Liverpool VS Shrewsbury Town Prediction England FA Cup