Nottingham Forest VS Arsenal Prediction England FA Cup

Sun, Jan.9 2022         
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nottingham Forest got 9 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.9 with 34 points in England Championship.

 

2. Arsenal got 11 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.4 with 35 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nottingham Forest win rate is 22.22%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nottingham Forest win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Arsenal win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nottingham Forest last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/W/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Arsenal last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/W; Handicap: V/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: V/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nottingham Forest wins is 20.25%, the chance for a draw is 25.07% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 54.67%.


Nottingham Forest VS Arsenal
Prediction:Arsenal

Nottingham Forest VS Arsenal Prediction England FA Cup