RCD Espanyol VS Elche Prediction Spanish La Liga

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Spanish La Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. RCD Espanyol got 7 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.11 with 26 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Elche got 3 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.18 with 16 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 6 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, RCD Espanyol win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. Elche win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. RCD Espanyol last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/W/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/O. Elche last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that RCD Espanyol wins is 50.81%, the chance for a draw is 27.45% and the chance for Elche to win this game is 21.74%.


RCD Espanyol VS Elche
Prediction:RCD Espanyol

RCD Espanyol VS Elche Prediction Spanish La Liga