Torino VS Fiorentina Prediction Italian Serie A

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Torino got 7 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.13 with 25 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Fiorentina got 10 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.6 with 32 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Torino win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Torino win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Fiorentina win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Torino last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Fiorentina last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: V/L/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Torino wins is 36.78%, the chance for a draw is 27.47% and the chance for Fiorentina to win this game is 35.75%.


Torino VS Fiorentina
Prediction:Torino

Torino VS Fiorentina Prediction Italian Serie A