Toulouse VS Nancy Prediction France Ligue 2

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
France Ligue 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Toulouse got 10 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.2 with 37 points in France Ligue 2.

 

2. Nancy got 2 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.20 with 12 points in France Ligue 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Toulouse win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 77.78%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Toulouse win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 10 matches. Nancy win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Toulouse last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/D/L; Handicap:V/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O. Nancy last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Toulouse wins is 62.37%, the chance for a draw is 23.21% and the chance for Nancy to win this game is 14.42%.


Toulouse VS Nancy
Prediction:Toulouse

Toulouse VS Nancy Prediction France Ligue 2