Real Oviedo VS Eibar Prediction Spanish Segunda Division

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Spanish Segunda Division -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Real Oviedo got 7 wins, 11 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.9 with 32 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

2. Eibar got 12 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.3 with 42 points in Spanish Segunda Division.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Real Oviedo win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Real Oviedo win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Eibar win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Real Oviedo last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Eibar last five matches, 1x2: L/W/W/W/D; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Real Oviedo wins is 38.10%, the chance for a draw is 30.44% and the chance for Eibar to win this game is 31.45%.


Real Oviedo VS Eibar
Prediction:Real Oviedo

Real Oviedo VS Eibar Prediction Spanish Segunda Division