Gil Vicente VS Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Portugal Primeira Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Gil Vicente got 6 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.7 with 23 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. Vitoria Guimaraes got 6 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 16 matches, rank No.8 with 23 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Gil Vicente win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Gil Vicente win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Vitoria Guimaraes win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Gil Vicente last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/W/D; Handicap:W/L/W/W/V; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/O. Vitoria Guimaraes last five matches, 1x2: D/L/W/W/L; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Gil Vicente wins is 36.75%, the chance for a draw is 29.58% and the chance for Vitoria Guimaraes to win this game is 33.67%.


Gil Vicente VS Vitoria Guimaraes
Prediction:Gil Vicente

Gil Vicente VS Vitoria Guimaraes Prediction Portugal Primeira Liga