Manchester United VS Aston Villa Prediction England FA Cup

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
England FA Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Manchester United got 9 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 31 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Aston Villa got 7 wins, 1 draws and 11 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.13 with 22 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Manchester United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 55.56%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Manchester United win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Aston Villa win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Manchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/W/D/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/V/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/U/U. Aston Villa last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Manchester United wins is 61.78%, the chance for a draw is 22.43% and the chance for Aston Villa to win this game is 15.79%.


Manchester United VS Aston Villa
Prediction:Manchester United

Manchester United VS Aston Villa Prediction England FA Cup