FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Jong Ajax (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Utrecht (Youth) got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.15 with 22 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Jong Ajax (Youth) got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 37 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Utrecht (Youth) win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Jong Ajax (Youth) win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Utrecht (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U. Jong Ajax (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Utrecht (Youth) wins is 26.57%, the chance for a draw is 24.26% and the chance for Jong Ajax (Youth) to win this game is 49.17%.


FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Jong Ajax (Youth)
Prediction:Jong Ajax (Youth)

FC Utrecht (Youth) VS Jong Ajax (Youth) Prediction Holland Jupiler League