Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Almere City FC Prediction Holland Jupiler League

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Holland Jupiler League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

2. Almere City FC got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.19 with 17 points in Holland Jupiler League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Almere City FC win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) last five matches, 1x2: D/L/L/W/D; Handicap:W/W/L/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/V/U. Almere City FC last five matches, 1x2: L/D/W/L/L; Handicap: L/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/V/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) wins is 41.31%, the chance for a draw is 26.91% and the chance for Almere City FC to win this game is 31.78%.


Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Almere City FC
Prediction:Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth)

Jong PSV Eindhoven (Youth) VS Almere City FC Prediction Holland Jupiler League