Fenerbahce VS Adana Demirspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Turkish Super Liga -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Fenerbahce got 9 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.4 with 32 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

2. Adana Demirspor got 8 wins, 6 draws and 5 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.7 with 30 points in Turkish Super Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 100.00%, over 2.5 rate is 66.67% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Fenerbahce win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Adana Demirspor win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Fenerbahce last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/L; Handicap:L/W/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. Adana Demirspor last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Fenerbahce wins is 51.59%, the chance for a draw is 25.64% and the chance for Adana Demirspor to win this game is 22.77%.


Fenerbahce VS Adana Demirspor
Prediction:Fenerbahce

Fenerbahce VS Adana Demirspor Prediction Turkish Super Liga