Mumbai City VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League

Mon, Jan.10 2022         
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Mumbai City got 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.2 with 17 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. Bengaluru got 2 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.9 with 10 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Mumbai City win rate is 55.56%, handicap odds win rate is 66.67%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Mumbai City win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Bengaluru win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Mumbai City last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/L/W; Handicap:L/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/U. Bengaluru last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/D/L; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Mumbai City wins is 45.83%, the chance for a draw is 26.16% and the chance for Bengaluru to win this game is 28.00%.


Mumbai City VS Bengaluru
Prediction:Mumbai City

Mumbai City VS Bengaluru Prediction Indian Super League