Southampton VS Brentford Prediction English Premier League

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Southampton got 4 wins, 9 draws and 6 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.14 with 21 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Brentford got 6 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.12 with 23 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Southampton win rate is 33.33%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 44.44% in the last 9 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Southampton win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches. Brentford win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Southampton last five matches, 1x2: D/D/W/D/L; Handicap:L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/O. Brentford last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/L/L; Handicap: W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Southampton wins is 47.38%, the chance for a draw is 27.55% and the chance for Brentford to win this game is 25.07%.


Southampton VS Brentford
Prediction:Southampton

Southampton VS Brentford Prediction English Premier League