Cagliari VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cagliari got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.18 with 13 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Bologna got 8 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.13 with 27 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cagliari win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cagliari win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Bologna win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cagliari last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Bologna last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/W; Handicap: W/L/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cagliari wins is 30.57%, the chance for a draw is 27.79% and the chance for Bologna to win this game is 41.64%.


Cagliari VS Bologna
Prediction:Bologna

Cagliari VS Bologna Prediction Italian Serie A