Reading VS Fulham Prediction England Championship

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
England Championship -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Reading got 8 wins, 4 draws and 11 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.21 with 28 points in England Championship.

 

2. Fulham got 13 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.3 with 45 points in England Championship.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Reading win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 80.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Reading win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Fulham win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Reading last five matches, 1x2: L/D/L/D/W; Handicap:L/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/U/O. Fulham last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/D; Handicap: L/L/L/L/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Reading wins is 15.61%, the chance for a draw is 22.76% and the chance for Fulham to win this game is 61.63%.


Reading VS Fulham
Prediction:Fulham

Reading VS Fulham Prediction England Championship