Milton Keynes Dons VS AFC Wimbledon Prediction England League 1

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Milton Keynes Dons got 11 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.7 with 40 points in England League 1.

 

2. AFC Wimbledon got 6 wins, 7 draws and 8 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.18 with 25 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Milton Keynes Dons win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Milton Keynes Dons win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. AFC Wimbledon win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Milton Keynes Dons last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/W/L; Handicap:V/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/O/O. AFC Wimbledon last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/W; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Milton Keynes Dons wins is 51.15%, the chance for a draw is 26.34% and the chance for AFC Wimbledon to win this game is 22.51%.


Milton Keynes Dons VS AFC Wimbledon
Prediction:Milton Keynes Dons

Milton Keynes Dons VS AFC Wimbledon Prediction England League 1