Sunderland A.F.C VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 1

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Sunderland A.F.C got 15 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.2 with 50 points in England League 1.

 

2. Lincoln City got 6 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.19 with 25 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Sunderland A.F.C win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches. Lincoln City win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Sunderland A.F.C last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/D; Handicap:V/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Lincoln City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/L/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Sunderland A.F.C wins is 67.56%, the chance for a draw is 20.33% and the chance for Lincoln City to win this game is 12.12%.


Sunderland A.F.C VS Lincoln City
Prediction:Sunderland A.F.C

Sunderland A.F.C VS Lincoln City Prediction England League 1