Bolton Wanderers VS Wycombe Wanderers Prediction England League 1

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Bolton Wanderers got 7 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.17 with 26 points in England League 1.

 

2. Wycombe Wanderers got 13 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses in the last 25 matches, rank No.3 with 46 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Bolton Wanderers win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Bolton Wanderers win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Bolton Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/L/W; Handicap:L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches, 1x2: D/W/L/D/W; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Bolton Wanderers wins is 38.29%, the chance for a draw is 28.16% and the chance for Wycombe Wanderers to win this game is 33.55%.


Bolton Wanderers VS Wycombe Wanderers
Prediction:Bolton Wanderers

Bolton Wanderers VS Wycombe Wanderers Prediction England League 1