Forest Green Rovers VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
England League 2 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Forest Green Rovers got 14 wins, 6 draws and 2 losses in the last 22 matches, rank No.1 with 48 points in England League 2.

 

2. Colchester United got 5 wins, 7 draws and 9 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.22 with 22 points in England League 2.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Forest Green Rovers win rate is 42.86%, handicap odds win rate is 42.86%, over 2.5 rate is 57.14% in the last 7 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Forest Green Rovers win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches. Colchester United win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Forest Green Rovers last five matches, 1x2: D/W/D/W/D; Handicap:L/W/L/W/V; Over/Under: U/U/O/O/U. Colchester United last five matches, 1x2: L/L/L/D/L; Handicap: L/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Forest Green Rovers wins is 59.97%, the chance for a draw is 23.74% and the chance for Colchester United to win this game is 16.30%.


Forest Green Rovers VS Colchester United
Prediction:Forest Green Rovers

Forest Green Rovers VS Colchester United Prediction England League 2