Cambridge United VS Portsmouth Prediction England Johnstone

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
England Johnstone -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Cambridge United got 6 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.16 with 27 points in England League 1.

 

2. Portsmouth got 10 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses in the last 23 matches, rank No.8 with 37 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Cambridge United win rate is 12.50%, handicap odds win rate is 25.00%, over 2.5 rate is 75.00% in the last 8 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Cambridge United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Portsmouth win rate is 70.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Cambridge United last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/L/W; Handicap:W/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Portsmouth last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/D/L; Handicap: W/L/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cambridge United wins is 28.57%, the chance for a draw is 27.46% and the chance for Portsmouth to win this game is 43.97%.


Cambridge United VS Portsmouth
Prediction:Portsmouth

Cambridge United VS Portsmouth Prediction England Johnstone