Nigeria VS Egypt Prediction African Nations Cup

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
African Nations Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Nigeria got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Egypt got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Nigeria win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 20.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Nigeria win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Egypt win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Nigeria last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/L/W; Handicap:L/W/W/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. Egypt last five matches, 1x2: D/L/D/D/W; Handicap: W/L/L/V/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/V/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Nigeria wins is 29.74%, the chance for a draw is 32.00% and the chance for Egypt to win this game is 38.25%.


Nigeria VS Egypt
Prediction:Egypt

Nigeria VS Egypt Prediction African Nations Cup