Jamshedpur FC VS East Bengal Prediction Indian Super League

Tue, Jan.11 2022         
Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Jamshedpur FC got 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.4 with 16 points in Indian Super League.

 

2. East Bengal got 0 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 matches, rank No.11 with 6 points in Indian Super League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Jamshedpur FC win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Jamshedpur FC win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. East Bengal win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Jamshedpur FC last five matches, 1x2: W/L/D/D/W; Handicap:W/L/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. East Bengal last five matches, 1x2: D/D/D/L/D; Handicap: W/W/W/L/V; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Jamshedpur FC wins is 59.92%, the chance for a draw is 22.48% and the chance for East Bengal to win this game is 17.60%.


Jamshedpur FC VS East Bengal
Prediction:Jamshedpur FC

Jamshedpur FC VS East Bengal Prediction Indian Super League