West Ham United VS Norwich City Prediction English Premier League

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. West Ham United got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.5 with 34 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Norwich City got 2 wins, 4 draws and 13 losses in the last 19 matches, rank No.20 with 10 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, West Ham United win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 70.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, West Ham United win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Norwich City win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. West Ham United last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/L/L; Handicap:W/W/W/L/L; Over/Under: U/O/O/O/O. Norwich City last five matches, 1x2: W/L/L/L/L; Handicap: W/L/L/L/V; Over/Under: U/O/O/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that West Ham United wins is 70.54%, the chance for a draw is 18.79% and the chance for Norwich City to win this game is 10.67%.


West Ham United VS Norwich City
Prediction:West Ham United

West Ham United VS Norwich City Prediction English Premier League