PAOK Saloniki VS Panaitolikos Agrinio Prediction Greece Super League A

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
Greece Super League A -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. PAOK Saloniki got 9 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.3 with 28 points in Greece Super League A.

 

2. Panaitolikos Agrinio got 4 wins, 3 draws and 8 losses in the last 15 matches, rank No.10 with 15 points in Greece Super League A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, PAOK Saloniki win rate is 100.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, PAOK Saloniki win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 11.11%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches. Panaitolikos Agrinio win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. PAOK Saloniki last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap:V/V/W/L/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U. Panaitolikos Agrinio last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/D/W; Handicap: V/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that PAOK Saloniki wins is 74.01%, the chance for a draw is 17.46% and the chance for Panaitolikos Agrinio to win this game is 8.53%.


PAOK Saloniki VS Panaitolikos Agrinio
Prediction:PAOK Saloniki

PAOK Saloniki VS Panaitolikos Agrinio Prediction Greece Super League A