Crewe Alexandra VS Charlton Athletic Prediction England League 1

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Crewe Alexandra got 4 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.23 with 18 points in England League 1.

 

2. Charlton Athletic got 8 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 24 matches, rank No.14 with 29 points in England League 1.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Crewe Alexandra win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 33.33%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 3 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Crewe Alexandra win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Charlton Athletic win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 10.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Crewe Alexandra last five matches, 1x2: L/L/W/L/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/O/O/U/U. Charlton Athletic last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/L/W; Handicap: L/W/L/L/W; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Crewe Alexandra wins is 26.83%, the chance for a draw is 27.72% and the chance for Charlton Athletic to win this game is 45.45%.


Crewe Alexandra VS Charlton Athletic
Prediction:Charlton Athletic

Crewe Alexandra VS Charlton Athletic Prediction England League 1