Tottenham Hotspur VS Chelsea Prediction England League Cup

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
England League Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tottenham Hotspur got 10 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in the last 18 matches, rank No.6 with 33 points in English Premier League.

 

2. Chelsea got 12 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.2 with 43 points in English Premier League.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tottenham Hotspur win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches. Chelsea win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tottenham Hotspur last five matches, 1x2: W/L/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/O. Chelsea last five matches, 1x2: W/W/D/D/W; Handicap: W/W/V/L/W; Over/Under: O/U/O/U/O.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tottenham Hotspur wins is 37.70%, the chance for a draw is 28.19% and the chance for Chelsea to win this game is 34.11%.


Tottenham Hotspur VS Chelsea
Prediction:Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur VS Chelsea Prediction England League Cup