Tunisia VS Mali Prediction African Nations Cup

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
African Nations Cup -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Tunisia got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

2. Mali got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in World placings.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Tunisia win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 5 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Tunisia win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Mali win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 62.50%, over 2.5 rate is 25.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Tunisia last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/W/L; Handicap:V/W/W/V/L; Over/Under: U/U/O/U/V. Mali last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/D; Handicap: W/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Tunisia wins is 37.66%, the chance for a draw is 32.40% and the chance for Mali to win this game is 29.94%.


Tunisia VS Mali
Prediction:Tunisia

Tunisia VS Mali Prediction African Nations Cup