Atalanta VS Venezia Prediction Coppa Italia

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
Coppa Italia -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Atalanta got 12 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.4 with 41 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Venezia got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.17 with 17 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Atalanta win rate is 25.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 50.00% in the last 4 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Atalanta win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 80.00% in the last 10 matches. Venezia win rate is 20.00%, handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 55.56% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Atalanta last five matches, 1x2: W/D/L/W/L; Handicap:W/L/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/O/O/O. Venezia last five matches, 1x2: L/L/D/W/D; Handicap: L/L/W/W/W; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 68.49%, the chance for a draw is 19.10% and the chance for Venezia to win this game is 12.41%.


Atalanta VS Venezia
Prediction:Atalanta

Atalanta VS Venezia Prediction Coppa Italia