Inter Milan VS Juventus Prediction Super Coppa Italiana

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
Super Coppa Italiana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Inter Milan got 15 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.1 with 49 points in Italian Serie A.

 

2. Juventus got 11 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.5 with 38 points in Italian Serie A.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 10.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Inter Milan win rate is 90.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Juventus win rate is 60.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 20.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Inter Milan last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/L; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: V/U/O/O/U. Juventus last five matches, 1x2: W/D/W/W/D; Handicap: W/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/U/U/U/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Inter Milan wins is 44.54%, the chance for a draw is 27.12% and the chance for Juventus to win this game is 28.34%.


Inter Milan VS Juventus
Prediction:Inter Milan

Inter Milan VS Juventus Prediction Super Coppa Italiana