FC Barcelona VS Real Madrid Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
Spain Supercopa de Espana -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. FC Barcelona got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses in the last 20 matches, rank No.6 with 32 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

2. Real Madrid got 15 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the last 21 matches, rank No.1 with 49 points in Spanish La Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 30.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 60.00% in the last 10 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, FC Barcelona win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 30.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. Real Madrid win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 60.00%, over 2.5 rate is 40.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. FC Barcelona last five matches, 1x2: D/W/W/D/W; Handicap:L/L/W/W/L; Over/Under: U/V/U/U/O. Real Madrid last five matches, 1x2: W/W/L/W/D; Handicap: W/V/L/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/U/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that FC Barcelona wins is 45.46%, the chance for a draw is 25.68% and the chance for Real Madrid to win this game is 28.86%.


FC Barcelona VS Real Madrid
Prediction:FC Barcelona

FC Barcelona VS Real Madrid Prediction Spain Supercopa de Espana