Vizela VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional

Wed, Jan.12 2022         
Portugal Campeonato Nacional -- Match Time:

Data Analysis:

1. Vizela got 3 wins, 7 draws and 7 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.13 with 16 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

2. FC Porto got 15 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses in the last 17 matches, rank No.1 with 47 points in Portugal Primeira Liga.

 

3. For head to head statistics, Vizela win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 100.00% in the last 1 matches.

3. No Head to Head Statistics.

 

4. For previous scores statistics, Vizela win rate is 40.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 30.00% in the last 10 matches. FC Porto win rate is 80.00%, handicap odds win rate is 40.00%, over 2.5 rate is 70.00% in the last 10 matches.

 

5. Vizela last five matches, 1x2: L/W/L/W/L; Handicap:L/W/L/W/L; Over/Under: U/U/U/U/O. FC Porto last five matches, 1x2: W/W/W/W/W; Handicap: L/W/W/W/L; Over/Under: O/O/O/O/U.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Vizela wins is 8.69%, the chance for a draw is 17.49% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 73.82%.


Vizela VS FC Porto
Prediction:FC Porto

Vizela VS FC Porto Prediction Portugal Campeonato Nacional